Requesting Information & Records

This page will explain to you how to submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) Request or gain access to your Social Care Record, known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). If you are a public body such as the Police, Local Authority, NHS etc please completed the Section 29 Form.

Submitting a Subjects Access Request (SAR)

Please download the Subject Access Request (SAR) Record Form and post to our HQ Address below and mark it: FAO Central Business Unit. Please ensure you read the guidance on how to complete the form.

Section 29 – Public Authorities (i.e Police, DoH etc)

Please download the Section 29 Form and email to Central Business Unit at 

Submitting a FOI to focus;

Please follow the FOI guidance on your local NHS North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) website and mark it: FAO of Central Business Unit, focus.

focus is committed to both the NHS Care Record GuaranteeSocial Care Record Guarantee for all information we retain, under the Data Protection Act and Access to Health Records Act 1990.

Font Size: +100%- Contrast
Focus independent adult social work C.I.C.
Registered number 8604885
VAT registration number: 169 4302 96
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales
Registered office: Heritage House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Grimsby, DN31 1SY

Web Design Lincoln - Mercury | Staff Intranet - focus

Privacy & Cookie Policy